Great Boards - The Video Course
Please watch the video above for course details
Instructed by author, educator and non-profit leadership coach, Paula J. MacLean, based on her #1 best-selling book for nonprofit boards, "Great Boards - Plain and Simple".
8 Module topics include:
- Board Roles and Responsibilities (including 3 types of boards)
- Board-Executive Director/CEO Relationship and Roles
- Creating Board Governance Policies and Best Practices
- Liability and Risk Management
- Strategic Planning - It's NOT Rocket Science!
- Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest
- Board Succession Planning, Recruitment & Orientation
- Executive Director Performance Appraisals
PLUS: 3 Bonus training videos:
- The 7 Things Great Boards ALWAYS Do and the 3 Things They NEVER Do!
- How Boards Should Handle Formal Complaints and Grievances
- The 4 Quarters of Board Work AND 20 Questions that Every Board Member MUST be able to Answer!
PLUS: Free Access to Paula's monthly "Great Boards" Podcasts
PLUS: An ebook copy for every board member of Paula's #1 best-selling book "Great Boards - Plain & Simple"
Register now - $447.00 CAD (tax incl.)
Save $350.00 OFF the regular course price!
Course updates are always free!
No Risk - 14 day test drive: See Details.
- One-time registration = lifetime course access
- No annual renewal fees
- Unlimited, on-demand access to training videos
- Printable handout for each module
- Any time - any device - anywhere you have internet access
- View modules in any order
- No time limit to complete the course
- Discussion questions included in each module
- Course support from Paula via her personal email.
Questions? Please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.